National and international juries confirm:
AV+Astoria prints exceptionally!
As a printing centre with the highest quality requirements we are most proud and satisfied when a production processed in our house is awarded national and international acclaim for exceptional print. We are grateful for the trust clients put in us as a printing partner and we always strive to bring excellent print to paper.
Golden Pixel Awards 2014
In November 2014 AV+Astoria Druckzentrum has been awarded two Golden Pixel Awards! Once in the category „Ecological and Environment-friendly“ with the product „Naturselbstdrucke“ and secondly in the category „Magazines“ with „The Hairbible“. You’ll find the noteworthy statements of the jury plus a gallery in our accompanying newsletter!
Wall of Fame
In this gallery we have put together the numerous awards in a „Wall of Fame“. The originals can be marveled at inhouse at AV+Astoria Druckzentrum, the Antler Trophy, however, is not included :)
The Awards 2011: Printissimo, ddp and Columbus
The advertising agency Wundermann Vienna is one of the biggest award achievers 2011; they were repeatedly awarded for their production of the Range Rover campaign, which was printed by AV+Astoria.
One of the most precious awards we received in the past was definitely the highly prestigious „Sappi European Printer/Gold Award“. You can find a general overview to the „historical“ awards for AV+Astoria underneath.
- PRINTISSIMO 2009 for the brochure „Guide et Baute“ in the category „Klein, aber fein“ printed at AV+Astoria.
- CGA GOLDEN VENUS 2007 for the Baumax annual report 2006 printed at AV+Astoria.
- SAPPI „European Printer of the Year“ – Gold Award 2006 (category „Brochures“) and PRINTISSIMO 2006 (category „Image“) for the Yaretti imagebook printed at AV+Astoria.
- ARC Gold Award 2005 for the Porr annual report 2004 printed at AV+Astoria.
- AAA trend Award 2005 for the AMAG annual report 2004 printed at AV+Astoria.
- ARC Gold Award 2005 for the Telecom annual report 2004 printed at AV+Astoria.